Your Financial Aid at WWC
Welcome to the Warren Wilson College's financial aid portal, Net Partner.
Here you can do the following:
- View and upload pending requirements to finalize your financial aid offer
- View your financial aid offer
- Accept or Decline Federal Student Loans
- Accept your WWC Work Contract
- View Terms and Conditions
- View your Financial Aid Disbursement
WWC Campus Summer Hours:
The Campus and WWC Financial Aid Office will be closed on Fridays from May until August 5th.
Please reach out to our office for assistance Monday to Thursday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm est.
Log In Instructions
FIRST TIME USERS FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS
- Click on the "First Time User" link found in the login box
- Enter your SSN
- Complete the steps to set up your account
If you are an international student, use the WWC Net Partner ID provided to you on your financial aid offer letter.
If you are having trouble accessing Net Partner please text or call 828-771-2082 or email [email protected]
You must have a financial aid record already established at Warren Wilson College in order to use this system. If you have not started the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online. Enter our school code, 002979, on your FAFSA and we will automatically receive a copy within 5 to 7 business days.
WWC Financial Aid Office Contact
email: [email protected]
call or text: 828-771-2082